Re: ODBC for Oracle doesn't work in WindowsME

From: <jocave_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Wed, 04 Oct 2000 20:18:11 GMT

In article <39D9F213.ED0A2AF4_at_Unforgetable.com>,   BlueSax_at_Unforgetable.com wrote:
> MikeG in Philly wrote:
> >
> Go to the Microsoft web site and download the latest MDAC and install
 it. That
> will probably fix your problems.

One quick caution on this. Microsoft released a new MDAC 2.6 about a week ago. We haven't had the chance yet to certify our driver on this newest MDAC. For the moment, I'd recommend using the latest 2.5 MDAC.

Justin Cave
Oracle ODBC Development

Opinions expressed herein are my own and may not reflect those of Oracle Corporation.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Wed Oct 04 2000 - 15:18:11 CDT