Re: join question

From: Reinier <Reinier_Dickhout_at_hetnet.nl>
Date: Tue, 3 Oct 2000 09:57:57 +0200

Hi,

first of all I would like to suggest to put some effort in layout of your query. It makes reading it, and understanding it a whole lot easier. Second, if what your saying is correct, and I have no reason to doubt it, it can only mean one thing: the table PROSECUTION holds no records where FK_PROCEEDINGNUMBER0 = '7584867'.
Just do a simple select to check that.
As for the numbers of tables in your join, that's no problem at all.

Reinier.