Re: DBA priviledge

From: Clint Redwood <clint_redwood_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Tue, 03 Oct 2000 12:21:49 GMT

I may be wrong, bug I seem to remember that on NT the installer defaults a password of "oracle" to the internal login. Why, I don't know, but that caused me a great deal of problems some time ago.

Hope this helps.

Clint.

--
Clint Redwood.

Note: Any oppinions expressed are my own and may not reflect the views
of my employer.
No warranty can be given to the correctness of any information given.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.