Old Oracle versions

From: Walter T Rejuney <BlueSax_at_Unforgetable.com>
Date: Tue, 03 Oct 2000 10:54:04 -0400

I am curious about something. Is there anyone out there that is still using Oracle V5 or V6 on a regular basis? Is there anyone who is still using a V7 release prior to 7.3?

I personally know of some systems that I'm not involved with that are still running 6.0.32. They just keep chugging away, no maintenance required and they'll probably never be upgraded until the system itself is removed from service. Received on Tue Oct 03 2000 - 09:54:04 CDT