Developer 2000 vs 6i certification

From: Damien Sawyer <dsawyer_at_ticgroup.com.au>
Date: Wed, 4 Oct 2000 09:25:53 +1000

Hello all,

I'm a 'mega' newbie to the Oracle platform having moved over from MS-SQL only a couple of weeks ago. I'm looking to go for certification over the next 6 months and am just 'perusing' course options. Can someone please tell me, is Developer 6i the 'next version' of Developer 2000 or is it a whole new product?

Thanks in advance.

DS Received on Tue Oct 03 2000 - 18:25:53 CDT