Re: Oracle Education

From: Arthur <mechhunter_at_rocketmail.com>
Date: Wed, 04 Oct 2000 04:08:37 GMT

Yes, that helped alot. Unfortunately, the start of the few chapters requires me to open the file and then ask me basic questions on them which I assume to be a foundation base questions - so I do need to be able to have some of the files open and answer those questions. My brother has called his friend in Uni and fortunately, they were suppose to give the stuff when he bought the manuels, cause the understanding was that with the purchase, all tools required for the study will be provied =o) so I am just waiting now for them. hehe!

Thank you for replying and clearing it up for me.

Arthur