Re: Connecting to Oracle Server after workstation loses power

From: Mark Grover <mark.grover>
Date: Tue, 3 Oct 2000 10:19:30 -0500

The hourglass is displayed when trying to login to Oracle. (The Oracle server is different from the network server.) No application server is running.
And I've tried killing the connection with instance manager. It doesn't matter what application tries to log in to the database, whether its mine or SQL Plus, or whatever.