PL/SQL

From: Dylan McReynolds <dmcreynolds_at_percurrence.com>
Date: Tue, 03 Oct 2000 18:09:29 GMT

Hello,

I have a PL/SQL procedure that I'm trying to insert into 8i using DBA Studio.

Part of the procedure sets a variable declared as varchar2 to a string literal.

For example

         url := 'http://hostname/workflow/newdoc.xml?test'

The procedure compiles just fine. Unfortunately, when it hits the database, it translates the '?' to ':1' This is pretty inconvenient as I'm trying to use this as a URL to set form parameters in Oracle workflow, and browsers don't recognize ':1' as a separator.

Any suggestions?

Thanks. Received on Tue Oct 03 2000 - 13:09:29 CDT