How to setup the PIX when use Oracle in inside.

From: Michael Wu <kuohwawu_at_ethome.net.tw>
Date: Mon, 2 Oct 2000 19:42:14 +0800

Dear All,

Does any how has experience to setting the command which using Oracle database in inside, and Web server in DMZ.

Cause I know the Oracle database using the two different to initial and connect, the most important thing that the connect port was dynamically, so how could I setting the command to let the DMZ Web server connect to inside Oracle?

Thank you very much.

Best Regards
Michael Wu

kuohwa_at_ms21.hinet.net Received on Mon Oct 02 2000 - 06:42:14 CDT