Oracle Education

From: Arthur <mechhunter_at_rocketmail.com>
Date: Mon, 02 Oct 2000 16:28:16 GMT

Hi,
I am hoping someone would give me some direction or advise. I am currently doing self-study at home with some Oracle Authorised books that was purchased from a lecturer in my bro's Uni. It has Oracle Education at the front and a whole bunch of numbers and all inside - The author of the books is Louise Branfield and they were written in 1997. They are in bindings and seems to be labeld as Student Guide books. The cover is majority green / blue and seem to be done by Picasso. =o)

Within each chapters, the end chapter practical points you to some already done existing forms, reports or projects that you have to open up and manipulate.

I have installed 8i and the Development for Education purposes and my questions are:
Has anyone got any experience with the self taught books that I am talking about, and
If so, where do I find these pre-done project files, reports file and form files ? Can I download them from oracle technet ?

Arthur Received on Mon Oct 02 2000 - 11:28:16 CDT