Re: Quick, I need a good Oracle Bk

From: ?? ParaDox ?? <sard_at_rocketmail.com>
Date: 2 Oct 2000 19:46:36 GMT

: subscribe to technet. I'd pay money for this free site.

   What is technet?

: Clarify a bit what you need to know. Are you a DBA or a SQL developer?

   Actually I am none of the above...the extent of my SL knowledge is well none really. But I want to start learning database things, maybe one day to become a dba.
The reason I want to learn Oracle is thatmy project is switching from Sybase to Oracle.
Thanks
-Tony Received on Mon Oct 02 2000 - 14:46:36 CDT