New to Oracle

From: Kyle Lawrence <kyle.lawrence_at_worldnet.att.net>
Date: Tue, 03 Oct 2000 01:54:42 GMT

    We do not have Oracle at work, but I would like to get some experience with it. We use Microsoft SQL server 7.0. What would be the best and cheapest way for me to learn and have some hands on experience with Oracle. I was thinking of getting Oracle 8i personal edition. I have ordered the book Oracle essentials 8 & 8i by Rick Greenwald (Nov. 1999). Would this be a good place to start?

Kyle Received on Mon Oct 02 2000 - 20:54:42 CDT