Re: OAS 4.0.8

From: Brian Peasland <peasland_at_edcmail.cr.usgs.gov>
Date: Mon, 2 Oct 2000 15:50:59 GMT

Mati,

There are no problems running OAS and Oracle 8i on the same box as long as they are in different ORACLE_HOME's. But I suspect your problem might be your platform. I'm not sure that OAS is supported on Windows 2000 yet. And last I heard, OAS 4.0.8 wasn't supported on Windows NT 4 SP6. One had to be at SP5. But I could be behind the times on that one!

HTH,
Brian

Mati wrote:

> Are there any known problems with running OAS 4.0.8 with Oracle 8i on
> Windows 2000 Proffesional ?
> I've encountered some and suspect Windows 2000.
>
> Regards,
> MATI

Brian Peasland
Raytheons Systems at