Reference to uninitialized composite error

From: cschang <cschang_at_maxinter.net>
Date: Sat, 30 Sep 2000 23:30:30 -0400

Need Help. Our web application using ASP to connect Oracle DB. Unitl recently,this error began to appear in many pages when we submit a search for records from Pracle DB. It did not occur every time, not every pages, and it always disappear after rial of 3 time on same search. I checked wiht ORacle error mesage, it does seem to help very much to solve the problem. Does anyone have experience and solution of this error? great appreciate.

C Chang Received on Sat Sep 30 2000 - 22:30:30 CDT