Concurrent Manager: Completion Options

From: Stan Milam <stmilam_at_postoffice.swbell.net>
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2000 20:11:41 -0500

I have inherited several programs that spin off other programs via the Oracle Concurrent Manager. This is done by inserting a row into the table
FND_CONCURRENT_REQUESTS. I understand enough to fire off my own program,
but I would like to be able to set the completion options programatically
too. I want to do this so my print script fires off at program completion
and send a beeper message to notify on-call personell if the job finished
successfully or not. Anyone know how this is done?

Regards,
Stan Milam.

Charter Member of The Society for Mediocre Guitar Playing on Expensive Instruments, Ltd.