Re: net8 and twisted pair

From: Frank <frankbo_at_interaccess.nl>
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2000 09:23:39 +0200

Strange...? you asked for it! It's called Plug-and-Pray. Solly fol the plonounciaon ;)
Looks like some network settings were altered, either automaically, or by yourself. That may have broken the bindings. What puzzles me is the fact the PL/SQL developer can still connect. How is that established then - are you referring to the oracle product?

--
Frank
Raymond van Daelen <daelen_at_wxs.nl> schreef in berichtnieuws