Configuring Oracle

From: Arthur <mechhunter_at_rocketmail.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2000 06:52:52 GMT

Hi,

I am trying to configure listerner and all so I can connect Oracle tool to the database. I have looked thru the documents in Technet and all but all of the documents (that which I found) seem to seperate the databse into a server / client situation.

My situation is that my database and all are in the same ONE machine. Can someone point out to me as to the best way to configure it or if possible, point me in the right direction to getting it configured please ?

Thank you so much in advance.

Arthur Received on Thu Sep 28 2000 - 01:52:52 CDT