TNS-12560 Error

From: Arthur <mechhunter_at_rocketmail.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2000 15:53:50 GMT

I am getting TNS 12560 error - Protocol adapter each time I try to start the name server. Either that or when I am within net8 assistance and I do a test on the net service name, I get a TNS - 12541 no listener.
I been looking thru documentations all day and trying this and that - I just want to get this to connect so I can start with learning developer 2000 and now I find I am stuck with trying to figure out an Admin problem.

Can someone please help me, for someone who done this before, it takes at most 10 min of your time and yet for me, it's been hours upon hours of frustration.

My ICQ is 5599757, plese contact me and help me thru this.

Thank you.

Arthur Received on Thu Sep 28 2000 - 10:53:50 CDT