TRYING TO CONNECT

From: Arthur <mechhunter_at_rocketmail.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2000 16:14:38 GMT

Hi,

I am hoping someone would be able to help me. I got an Oracle 8i PE and installed it and been using that to learn PL/SQL with no problem. Now I am trying to learn Reporting with Oracle and have installed the Development 2000 and also trying to install the Demo package with it but it keeps on asking me to log onto a database. I have got the PE database running but that doesn't seem to like it.

Please, can someone tell me how to connect to the PE database with development 2000 so I can be on my way to my study again ?

Please.

Arthur Received on Wed Sep 27 2000 - 11:14:38 CDT