Insert carriage return in Oracle 8 DB?

From: <edlewis_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2000 16:58:15 GMT

In an Oracle 8.0.5 DB, we wish to insert a carriage return so that data (text) selected from the query is presented in a much more readable fashion? What is the mechanism for inserting such a carriage return? I apologize if this is poorly phrased as I am not a DBA (clearly :).

TIA Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Wed Sep 27 2000 - 11:58:15 CDT