HELP! Having trouble with OCISvcCtxToLda

From: John Milton <john.milton_at_usa.net>
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2000 05:33:58 GMT

I'm in the process of hacking the PERL DBD::Oracle to support OCI 7 and OCI 8
runtime switching. I'm doing this because I need to blob_read (oflng) LONGs
in OCI7 and CLOBs in OCI8. I've hacked all the DBD::Oracle C code and am

in the process of debugging. I have hit a wall though, because I'm getting an error
when I call OCISvcCtxToLda:

ORA-24323: value not allowed

Everything else seems to be working ok.
I'm testing on AIX/8.1.5
I'm also testing under Solaris, but it's crashing in OCIEnvInit

A working code fragment would be fantastic Any tips appreciated.

Thanks,
John Received on Wed Sep 27 2000 - 00:33:58 CDT