Removing 8.0.3

From: Mike Sangray <msangray_at_glacierbank.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2000 15:29:37 -0600

Greetings,

    I am trying to remove the Oracle client from my NT workstation via Orainst.exe, but everytime I try to remove one, some, or all installed modules, I get a Dr. Watson error. Is this an Oracle problem, or is it more likely my workstation? Is there another way to remove Oracle? I am trying to remove it so I can install Oracle 8i. Thanks,
Mike Received on Tue Sep 26 2000 - 16:29:37 CDT