raise_application_error

From: vc <vic.cpp_at_mail.ee>
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2000 11:02:59 +0300

 I use raise_application_error to generate custom exceptions. Oracle manual says that error number argument have to be in the range of -20000 to -20999.
It means that I can use only 1000 error numbers !? What to do if this range is too small for me?

Is there another range of error numbers that I can use?

Thanks in advance

vc Received on Mon Sep 25 2000 - 03:02:59 CDT