help oracle8i installation...

From: george habr <george-h_at_sympatico.ca>
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2000 11:47:20 GMT

Hi all,
I'm an oracle DBA student .
I'm trying to install oracle8i personal edition. but I have trouble with it during installation it will ask me for
Globale batabase name: ????

SID: ??? I don't have any database before ...
what should I do ?
if you have any kind of information who to install the oracle8i please reply thanks again .... Received on Mon Sep 25 2000 - 06:47:20 CDT