Oracle JSP & Coldfusion App Server Compatibilty???

From: John <jlucarino_at_populuxe.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2000 14:47:47 -0700

Desperate issue here: does Allaire Coldfusion Application Server work with the Oracle .com Suite's Java Server Pages (JSP) Engine? The reason? We need to know if we use Coldfusion's CFML for Phase I of a web project, if it will continue to work when we later build pages using JSP using Oracle's built-in JSP services. We don't want to redo anything when we expand the project and build JSP pages. The languages must happiliy co-habitate and be served up on the same web server.

Thanks in advance.
John Received on Mon Sep 25 2000 - 16:47:47 CDT