Re: Type of indexes

From: Mark D Powell <markp7832_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2000 13:48:45 GMT

In article <8qg1e1$7bm$1_at_nnrp1.deja.com>,   Diego <dpafumi_at_usa.net> wrote:
> Hi to all,
>
> Does anybody has a paper, links or can tell me what kind of indexes
> and tables you can create in an oracle Database and when to use them?
> I started recently with Oracle and it's hard to see all this info
> together.
>
> Thanks
>
> Diego

I would think most all of this is in the Concepts Manual.

Tables: Normal, Clustered, Partitioned, and IOT (Index Oraganized)

Indexes: Normal Btrieve, reverse btrieve, Bitmap, partitioned

--
Mark D. Powell  -- The only advice that counts is the advice that
 you follow so follow your own advice --

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.