Re: How to delete database?

From: Van Messner <vmessner_at_bestweb.net>
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2000 00:34:01 GMT

    At this point you'll probably have to go into the registry and search for any entries with your SID and get rid of them - including any NT ...SID... services. Then do a search through your hard drives to see if anything is left from the database - initSID.oras and so on. Take the stuff out of your tnsnames.ora, listener.ora files etc. Check your path just in case - but you probably don't have anything referencing your database in the path.

    Then reboot, and if you've got everything you should be OK in dbassist - unless you have some other unrelated problem.

Van