Re: Change IP's on Oracle Database

From: Tanriverdi Serdal <s.tanriverdi_at_web.de>
Date: Sun, 24 Sep 2000 16:13:05 +0200

Thanks ! :)

Platform is Win-NT 4.0 Server
Oracle Version = 8.0.5

Info ! We been moved from our Company to a new place and therefor we got new
IP's for all Server !
The IP's Change from Token-Ring 181.xxx to 10.50.xxx + it is a Cluster-System
where the Datenbase runs ! with Fail Safe Version 3.0.4 PDC + BDC

First i can't start the TNSListner80 ! ---> error Message ist "TNSListner coudn't start on PDC01"
right now ! I've made no Changes on any IPs on Listner or somewhere else in Listner are the following Data !

100.xxx.xxx.x for Backup
127.0.0.1 dont know for what ! I think anything for IIS and the Hostname from PDC is here with a Port 1526 or 1521

What or which Adress should i have change in Listner !

Thank's

zerone