need help in oracle navigator

From: bryan <bryan942_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 24 Sep 2000 00:46:09 GMT

Ok I am in navigator, I created a user, a new project and created a new table. I go in, but some data in the table, but as soon as I leave a row, i cannot go back and edit it at all. I cannot edit any data in the table, when I try to delete a row it says "no data found" but the data is clearly there. I cannot edit the column names, but I can go in and edit the sample tables that come with the program, but not anythign I create....I am very confused...Please help

thank you
Bryan Received on Sat Sep 23 2000 - 19:46:09 CDT