Re: Performance when own functions are used

From: Sybrand Bakker <postbus_at_sybrandb.demon.nl>
Date: 2000/09/20

No,
As long as you don't have functions with selects embedded in a different select, there shouldn't be any performance problems. From your example it is not clear what you try to accomplish, your function looks like a wrapper for an existing function, and thus, IMO, redundant.

Hth,

Sybrand Bakker, Oracle DBA