email

From: Victor Kaminsky <pleasenospam_at_nospam.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2000 05:10:32 GMT

Hi,

I use both SQL Server and Oracle and sometimes I need to do some tasks in Oracle that are easier with SQL Server and vice-versa.

This time, I would like to know how can I create operators and send email through triggers and alerts. This is very easy in SQL Server, I am in need of doing the same with Oracle.

Thanks in advance,

Victor Received on Mon Sep 18 2000 - 00:10:32 CDT