|||||||||||| HELP - BOOK RECOMMENDATION |||||||||||||||||

From: Ricardo Barone <rbarone_at_ggbtelecom.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Sep 2000 22:44:18 -0700

Hi there. I am COMPLETELY new to Oracle. Have never seen it or used it.

I have to get up to speed on it FAST for a development project. I have a little experience with SQL Server 6.5.

We will be purchasing Oracle 8i Personal Edition for Windows NT (for development purposes). Can anyone recommend a good solid BEGINNER book - a little hand holding and a lot of screen shots would be nice to help introduce me to the interface, how to create tables, asiggn data types, etc.

Any second level book reccomendations would be great too!!!!

Thanks a lot,

Ricardo. Received on Mon Sep 18 2000 - 00:44:18 CDT