Installing Oracle under Linux

From: root <etienno_at_sympatico.ca>
Date: Sun, 17 Sep 2000 20:15:25 GMT

Hi,

I am trying tto install ORACLE 8.1.6 EE under Linux (Mandrake). I have try different ways to installe it and it never want to install. When I start the ./runInstaller the java Applet start and I cannot clic the
"next" button!! I only can clic the "x" for closing the window and the
"installed product" icon! I have made all the oracle user and groups..
everything is going fine for that.

Does anybody have got this kind of problem? It don't seems to be documented anywhere.

Thanks for answering..
Etienne Laverdiere
Montreal Received on Sun Sep 17 2000 - 15:15:25 CDT