C cartridges and OAS 4.0.8.2

From: <piscotty_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Sep 2000 15:37:37 GMT

I have a handfull of C cartridges that I have to upgrade to run with OAS 4.0.8.2 on 8i for NT. I'm making my way thru the Developer's Guide for OAS 4.X: C cartridges and am trying to compile and implement a simple Hello World program. I follow the example in the book and I got it to compile, but when I try to creat the dll I get the following error. I'm using Visual C++ 6. I'm going bald from pulling out my hair on this one. Anybody out there have experience with this? I appreciate the help.

Linking...
hello.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "enum _WAPIReturnCode __cdecl WRB_setAuthBasic(void *,unsigned char *)"
(?WRB_setAuthBasic@@YA?AW4_WAPIReturnCode@@PAXPAE_at_Z)

hello.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "unsigned char * __cdecl WRB_getRequestInfo(void *,unsigned short)"
(?WRB_getRequestInfo@@YAPAEPAXG_at_Z)

hello.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "unsigned int __cdecl WRBClientWrite(void *,char *,int)"
(?WRBClientWrite@@YAIPAXPADH_at_Z)

Debug/hello.dll : fatal error LNK1120: 3 unresolved externals Error executing link.exe.

hello.dll - 4 error(s), 0 warning(s)

Thanks,
Mark

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Sun Sep 17 2000 - 10:37:37 CDT