Problem runInstaller

From: Johan den Boer <jj.den.boer_at_hccnet.nl>
Date: Sat, 16 Sep 2000 11:53:43 +0200

Hi,

I want to install the oracle product 8.1.6 for Linux. When I start the runInstaller program I get the welcome screen. The problem is I can click
on the 'next' button but nothing happens. The about button does work. Do you know what problem this can be. I have setup the environment for oracle ( oracle,group, etc, etc ).

Hope to hear from you

regards

johan den boer
the netherlands

email : jj.den.boer_at_hccnet.nl Received on Sat Sep 16 2000 - 04:53:43 CDT