full import question

From: <susana73_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 16 Sep 2000 01:04:23 GMT

Hi,

I have a daily full export(full=y) dump file. My database isn't crash but we have screw up some of the logical data and we want to recover to the yesterday version. Should I do a full import or drop all the tables then import each tables?

Thanks,

Susan

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Fri Sep 15 2000 - 20:04:23 CDT