Re: flat files

From: <gjlinker_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2000 19:18:20 GMT

Hi,

Have a look at SQL*XL. It allows you to pull data into Excel. From there is should be easy to create a text file. Also in the next release of SQL*XL expect a query to Word/Outlook option.

SQL*XL can be found at http://www.oraxcel.com

Regards, Gerrit-Jan Linker

In article <8pm7c1$hjl$1_at_nnrp1.deja.com>,   angelmoon <jfizzard_at_my-deja.com> wrote:
> Hi,
> I am using webdb to create reports. Is it possible to create a flat
> file of the data in that reportb and save it to the desktop of
> someone's pc? if so, How???
>
> --
> Angelmoon
> jmfizz_at_my-deja.com
>
> Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
> Before you buy.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Fri Sep 15 2000 - 14:18:20 CDT