Getting line number of exception

From: Amy Schmieder <aschmied_at_earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2000 00:14:13 GMT

Greetings all,

I am trying to write out a log of exceptions that occur. I would really like to include what line number the exception was raised at (especially for when others!), but I have been unable to track down what will get me that piece of information. If anybody knows that, I would be grateful!

Thanks
Amy Schmieder
amys_at_rentals.com

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Thu Sep 14 2000 - 19:14:13 CDT