Re: Is the owner of a table the schema?

From: Eric Givler <egivler_at_flash.net>
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2000 12:38:59 GMT

Doesn't that stink. I thought with there being a "grant any privilege", "grant any role", insert any table, delete any table, update any table, and select any table that there had to be a "GRANT ANY TABLE". Oh well.... Sorry for introducing so much confusion. Guess I better start trying a couple of things BEFORE posting.