Trouble accessing sqlplus using perl on NT

From: Erik Cohen <cohene_at_sdc-moses.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2000 16:23:24 GMT

To all:

I am posting this on behalf of a user that I suipport in the capacity of webserver admin and dba. Any help you can provide will be appreciated.

Erik Cohen.
SAIC
erik.l.cohen_at_saic.com

We are having a problem invoking sqlplus from Perl when the Perl routine
is called through an URL.

The following are informations regarding the installation:

The following are informations regarding the way sqlplus is being invoked: