Re: Sudden Performance Problem - HELP

From: <elizabeth1000_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2000 15:36:01 GMT

Guang,

Thank you for your help. there have been no changes in the database and the data appears to be fine.

I am using a load script that opens a cursor.

If I exp then import the data, do I need to drop the table in the database first? Or should I just set ignore=Y?

Thanks again

Liz

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Tue Sep 12 2000 - 10:36:01 CDT