EOF on comm chanel inserting records

From: Rob Edgar <robedgar_at_hkstar.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2000 02:06:57 +0800

I am trying to do a simple insert records into a table, when I try to run and insert about 50,000 records it dies straight away with EOF on communication chanel, this happens even if I run the update on the server itself. If itry with a small number of records it works OK. I have tried reducing the number of records down to see where the limit is but even at 2000 records it still dies

Any idea on what is wrong

Using 8iR2
Tks
Rob Received on Tue Sep 12 2000 - 13:06:57 CDT