Re: 8i Personal Edition limitations?

From: Lou da Silva <binkylou_at_world.std.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2000 13:58:47 GMT

Hi,

Just to reply to the last part of your entry, since Willhelm answered the other part so well... I've installed Oracle 8i PE at home and am able to connect with all sorts of remote databases without any problems and, in fact if I leave my computer on with my direct internet connection running I can connect to my Oracle PE database at home.