Re: JDeveloper3.1 Applet in Web page

From: Andre-John Mas <ajmas_at_bigfoot.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2000 22:20:16 GMT

Are your classes in packages, ie do they include 'package' at top of the source? If they do then you should put the classes into a directory path corresponding to the package name. So, if the base dir is 'base' and the package for 'MyClass' is 'com.dunno', then you have the following:

   /base/com/dunno/MyClass.class

Hope this helps, let us know how you get on.

Andre

--
http://www.bigfoot.com/~ajmas/

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/