Doesn't support multiple homes?

From: Patrick Joyal <please.reply_at_to.the.newsgroup>
Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2000 20:58:25 GMT

Hi,

How come Designer and Discoverer doesn't support multiple homes installations? Is it because
theses products are not compatibles with other Oracle products? Or is it just to make buy more
computers?

If I want to run Forms & Report, Discoverer and Designer, I need 3 NT workstations. Or is there
a way to bypass that limitation and have all applications on the same machine?

thanks

Patrick Received on Mon Sep 11 2000 - 15:58:25 CDT