Error Installing FORMS 6.0

From: Marc Lafontaine <Lafontaine.m_at_videotron.ca>
Date: Sun, 10 Sep 2000 20:37:18 -0400

Hi,

    I have ORACLE 8 on NT 4.0. and trying to install FORMS 6.0. Oracle Installer start the installation and then warns me that some ORACLE components are still running and won't continue the installation. I did a shutdown (of ORACLE 8) then re-started the installation. But still no luck, the installer stops the installation. (CORE 40). I'm I doing something wrong, is there something else to shutdown (stop) before the installation???? Been installing ORACLE and Tools for years never had problems like this (with FORMS 6.0)!!!!

Please HELP!!!

Marc Lafontaine.

Email: Lafontaine.m_at_videotron.ca Received on Sun Sep 10 2000 - 19:37:18 CDT