Re: ACCEPT

From: Puppet Master <mechhunter_at_rocketmail.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Sep 2000 15:34:56 GMT

That did work, thank you Sybrand.
I have 2 questions which I hope you could answer: 1 - with using insert and all (either i or 0) , how does one put in a line with just space. ?
2 - I did what you said, retrieve the file, put in the accept statement and re-rum it and it works! Now, I re-save it with the accept statement in there and when I did a 'get' the accept is part of the codes within.
However, when I execute it (worked perfectly) and then did a l to look at the code, the accept isn't in there. - Why ?

Arthur