Oracle Rollback Segments Offline

From: Susan Entwisle <sentwisle_at_ozemail.com.au>
Date: Sun, 10 Sep 2000 09:25:08 +1000

Hi,

I have created two additional rollback segments for an Oracle Database in Ver. 7, which works fine. However, every time I shut the Window NT 4 Server down the rollback segments go offline and have to be manual put back online. I would like to configure this so the Rollback segments come on line automatically could anyone please advise on how to complete this.

Thanks

Susan Received on Sat Sep 09 2000 - 18:25:08 CDT