Re: TNSListener eating 99% CPU time..

From: <rock_cogar_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Thu, 07 Sep 2000 15:59:05 GMT

I had the same thing happen on Ora 8.1.5 on NT 4.0 sp6 when I made a syntax error (I forget what it was) in a listener.ora file. I could not "bounce" the listener with LSNCTRL.

The "FIX" was to correct the syntax error in the listener.ora file, then bounce" the listener with services panel.

Rock.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Thu Sep 07 2000 - 10:59:05 CDT