Aceess an Oracle-database from linux

From: Michael <mischay_at_gmx.de>
Date: Wed, 06 Sep 2000 14:52:27 +0200

Hello,

I want to access an Oracle-database from my linux-workstation with suse-linux 6.4. Can anybody tell me, which additional software I need and where I get this software? I already looked at www.suse.de but I couldn't find an oracle-cleint there.

Thanks for your help

Michael Received on Wed Sep 06 2000 - 07:52:27 CDT